Monday, September 6, 2010

actuaLLy....

actuaLLy???....actuallY what??...hmm woKey...leT me say thaT,i so laZy to write PosT in MyBloG...i dOnt noE whY...huhu...so i try,try & tRy to do iT!!...at the enD,YeS !!...I DO IT NOW!!...i luV it♥♥♥♥...

acTuaLLy,a loT of thIng haPPen in my liFe may - NOw...let me teLLs u'all woRd BY woRd...frOm thE miDDLe of maY unTiL jUne, there are soMethIng saD haPPen in Wo De Jia (FamiLy)...my dad gOt siCk...as dOc saiD,my dad is so critical...my heaRt...my breaTh...my minD...if u on my fooT,u alSo feeLs what i feeL rite??...sO saD...scared...crying in hearT...rite???...

my Dad got serius proBlem when he wanTs to breath...my DaD's lung cannOt woRk normaLLy...dOctor saiD, whEn lOOk to X-ray filM,my daD's luNg is not norMal...not too bLack in x-ray filM but white!!...thaT meanS, 80% of my DaD's LunG was damaGEd...



if i noT miStakE,1 month my daD's in HospitaL...in first 2 weekS,my daD was unconscious...daY to day,my MoM & me was cried,cried,cried ='(...but my daD is stroNg maN...gOt hiGh spirit...i was prOuD with my DaD...becoz Of this,my daD more recover in day to day...i so gLaD!!...epY with dis situatiOn...actuaLLy,my daD got an operation...ON 23th maY, almOst 2 hoUrs was taken to makE the operatiOn...the opearTIOn actuaLLy for make my daD's breath go smoothly and become normaL again...Alhamdullillah,becoz of this operatiOn..my daD become healthy...

buT,on june...my daD in hospitaL again...i guess,this is becOz of my daD not care boUt fooD & drinK he takes...he got siCk again...cannot breath naturally...so my daD musT have oxygen supporT thaT the hoSpital proVIde to peoPle likes my daD...on thiS time, my daD sometimes feeL saD...i as his family and alSo my mOm & brotheR...give a suppoRt...i remembered what my DAd saiD to me, he saiD " kakak,xsayng baba ke nk anta baBa g hspitaL lG???"...and Then i tOLd he " seBaB syg la kaKak,ma, & sya nk anTa baBa g hspitaL"...actuaLLy,my daD dont wants go to hspitaL...but whEn i saiD this to he...finallY he wants to go...this tIme,about 2 weeks my daD in hospitaL...Alhamdullillah untiL Now...my daD become more healthy♥♥♥♥

No comments: